In BedWars, there are various maps for each of the four gamemodes. Each map has its unique look and feel, as well as a distinct concept.
There are currently 29 maps in rotation for Squads.
There are currently 19 maps in rotation for Doubles. Many of these maps are Squads maps but smaller and with more teams.
There are currently 13 maps in rotation for Solo. Many of these maps are identical to the Doubles maps.
There are 19 maps currently in rotation for Lucky Block (Squads). These maps are identical to the Squads maps.
There are currently 14 maps in rotation for Lucky Block (Doubles). These maps are identical to the Doubles maps.
There are currently 13 maps in rotation for Voice Chat. They are the same maps as Squads but with voice chat enabled.
Limited time maps
There are currently 4 maps in rotation for 16v16. These maps could only be played in the limited time 16v16 gamemode. However, players can still play these maps in a Custom Match.
There are currently two maps for Bed Royale. These are much larger than the normal maps and have eight diamond and eight emerald generators. These maps can only be played in the limited time Bed Royale (100 Player) gamemode.
There are currently 6 maps in rotation for 30v30.
There are currently 7 maps in rotation for Duels. These maps are much smaller than the ordinary map.
Before it got removed, there was 1 map in rotation for Infection.
There are currently 6 maps in rotation for SkyWars.
There is currently 1 map in rotation for Penguin Survival.
There are currently 6 maps in rotation for Juggernaut TDM.
- Forest, Blossom, and Glacier were all reworked during release due to the map having too many holes to fall in.
- The original Blossom map had two floors.
- Western and Volcano were the first two maps to be added to both Squads and Duos.
- The Volcano and the Farm map has 5 Emerald Generators rather than 4.
- 16v16 and 30v30 share the same maps.
- There are multiple removed maps such as the map checkmate.
- There is set to be a space map for the game said by _Rascal.